fin's fresh seafood is delivered twice each week just a day or two out of the water from Boston's historic Fish Pier.
Looking for something special? Give us a ring (518.452.4565) and we'll see about getting it for you. We choose only sustainable seafood products to help conserve the health of our oceans.
- Fresh Tilapia Filet (Costa Rica) $12.75/lb
- Whole Bronzini (Greece) $15.50/lb
- Whole Dressed Trout (ID) $16.00/lb
- Dover Sole Filet (CA) $18.75/lb
- Fresh Walleye Filet (Can) $19.50/lb
- Icelandic Cod Filet $19.75/lb
- Icelandic Haddock Filet $20.00/lb
- Faroe Island Salmon Filet $21.00/lb
- Arctic Char Filet (Iceland) $21.00/lb
- Icelandic Cod Loin $21.50/lb
- Grade A Swordfish Loin (Portugal) $23.00/lb
- Organic King Salmon Filet (BC) $26.50/lb
- Halibut Filet (Canada) $32.50/lb
- #1 Ahi Tuna Loin (Panama) $27.50/lb
- Chilean Seabass Filet $41.00/lb
- DON'T MISS OUR FINTASTIC SHELLFISH, BELOW
- Wild Dry Scallops 10/20 (ME) $36.00/lb.
- Wild Littleneck Clams (MA) $10.00/doz.
- Prince Edward Island Mussels $9.75/2# bag
- Live Maine Lobster MP
- ALL FRESH OYSTERS $2ea. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
- Chebooktook (NS) Small firm meat with a unique experience of salty, sweet and nutty
- Savage Blonde (PEI) Sharp brine with crunchy meats anda a sweet stony finish
- Sex on the Bay (NB) Plump, medium salinity with a creamy cucumber finish
- Cotuit Bay (MA) Plump meats with a clean, sweet, briny finish
- Pemaquid (ME) Briny, very firm, deliciously lemony and light
- DON'T MISS OUR FINTASTIC FINFISH, ABOVE