fin's fresh seafood is delivered twice each week just a day or two out of the water from Boston's historic Fish Pier.
Looking for something special? Give us a ring (518.452.4565) and we'll see about getting it for you. We choose only sustainable seafood products to help conserve the health of our oceans.
- Fresh Tilapia Filet (Costa Rica) $12.00/lb
- Whole Dressed Trout (ID) $14.50/lb
- Icelandic Cod Filet $18.25/lb
- Wild Striped Bass Filet (NY) $19.25/lb
- Jail Island Salmon Filet (CAN) $19.50
- Grey Sole Fillet (CA) $19.75
- Icelandic Haddock Filet $20.00/lb
- Icelandic Cod Loin $20.70/lb
- Arctic Char Filet (Iceland) $20.75
- Grade A Swordfish Loin (USA) $26.50/lb
- #1 Ahi Tuna Loin (St. Vincent) $27.50
- Halibut Filet (Canada) $34.75/lb
- Chilean Seabass Filet $42.00/lb
- DON'T MISS OUR FINTASTIC SHELLFISH, BELOW
- Wild Dry Scallops 10/20 (ME) $36.50/lb.
- Wild Littleneck Clams (MA) $10.00/doz.
- Prince Edward Island Mussels / 2lb. bag $9.50/bag
- Live Maine Lobster MP
- ALL FRESH OYSTERS $2ea. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
- Sex on the Bay (NB) Plump, medium salinity with a creamy cucumber finish
- Sippewissett (MA) Very salty liquor, firm texture and a sweet, clean taste
- Raspberry Point ( PEI) Crunchy meat with a gentle brine and sweet mushroom finish
- Wellfleet (MA) Mild, sweet flavor, high brininess and a crisp clean finish
- Bluepoint (CT) Medium salinity, springy meat, light mineral finsh
- Chebooktook (NS) Small, firm meat with a unique experince of salty, sweet and nutty
- Savage Blonde (PEI) Sharp brine with crunchy meats and a sweet, stony finsh
- DON'T MISS OUR FINTASTIC FINFISH, ABOVE