fin's fresh seafood is delivered twice each week just a day or two out of the water from Boston's historic Fish Pier.
Looking for something special? Give us a ring (518.452.4565) and we'll see about getting it for you. We choose only sustainable seafood products to help conserve the health of our oceans.
- Fresh Tilapia Filet (Costa Rica) $12.25/lb
- Whole Dressed Trout (ID) $15.00/lb
- Whole Bronzini (Greece) $15.00/lb
- Turbot (Greenland) NS/NB $18.75/lb
- Icelandice Cod Filet $21.50/lb
- Icelandic Haddock Filet $20.00/lb
- Arctic Char Filet (Iceland) $21.00/lb
- Icelandic Cod Loin $21.50/lb
- Wester Ross Salmon (Scotland) $23.50
- Grade A Swordfish Loin (USA) $26.00/lb
- Halibut Filet (Canada) $30.75
- #1 Ahi Tuna Loin (Panama) $33.50
- Chilean Seabass Filet $42.00/lb
- DON'T MISS OUR FINTASTIC SHELLFISH, BELOW
- Wild Dry Scallops 10/20 (ME) $36.50/lb.
- Wild Littleneck Clams (MA) $10.00/doz.
- Live Maine Lobster MP
- ALL FRESH OYSTERS $2ea. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
- Hood Canal (WA) Light and clearbrine with acrunchy meat and a bitter melon finish
- Bijou (NB) crunchy with a pleasant ocean taste and a melon finish
- Umami (RI) Intensely savory and sweet with creamy texture and pleasant saltiness
- Irish Point (Northern PEI) Excellent meat quality and superb salty taste
- Lucky Lime (PEI) clean and well-balanced with ahint of salt and a savory sweetness
- Beaver Tail (RI) Clean and briny with a slight hint of seaweed
- DON'T MISS OUR FINTASTIC FINFISH, ABOVE