fin's fresh seafood is delivered twice each week just a day or two out of the water from Boston's historic Fish Pier.
Looking for something special? Give us a ring (518.452.4565) and we'll see about getting it for you. We choose only sustainable seafood products to help conserve the health of our oceans.
- Fresh Tilapia Filet (Costa Rica) $12.00/lb
- Monk Filet (MA) $12.50/lb
- Whole Dressed Trout (ID) $14.00/lb
- Whole Bronzini (Greece) $14.00/lb
- Icelandic Cod Filet $18.00/lb
- Hand-cut Fluke Filet (MA)$18.75
- Opah Top Loin (HI) $19.75
- Grade A Swordfish Loin (Canada) $20.00
- Icelandic Haddock Filet $20.00/lb
- Arctic Char Filet (Iceland) $20.00/lb
- Icelandic Cod Loin $20.75/lb
- Wild Coho Salmon Filet (AK) $21.75/lb
- Wester Ross Salmon Filet (Scotland) $22.00/lb
- Ahi Tuna Loin (MA) $28.00
- Halibut Filet (Canada) $30.00/lb
- #1 Ahi Tuna loin (MA) $28.00/lb
- Chilean Seabass Filet $42.00/lb
- DON'T MISS OUR FINTASTIC SHELLFISH, BELOW
- Wild Dry Scallops 10/20 (ME) $36.50/lb.
- Wild Littleneck Clams (MA) $10.00/doz.
- Prince Edward Island Mussels / 2lb. bag $9.00/bag
- Live Maine Lobster MP
- ALL FRESH OYSTERS $2ea. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
- Wellfleet (MA) A mild, sweet flavor, high brininess and a crisp, clean finish
- Chebooktook (NS) Small firm meat with a unique experience of salty, sweet and nutty
- Malpeque (PEI) crisp lettuce-like flavor, high brininess and a clean, sweet finish
- Belle du Jour (NB) salty, sweet and slightly nutty
- East Beach Blonde (RI) crisp brine with a buttery, prosciutto finish
- Hood Canal (WA) light and clean brine with a crunchy meat and a bitter melon finish
- Belon (ME) Rare, plump with a big, pronounced flavor and metallic "coppery" finish
- DON'T MISS OUR FINTASTIC FINFISH, ABOVE