fin's fresh seafood is delivered twice each week just a day or two out of the water from Boston's historic Fish Pier.
Looking for something special? Give us a ring (518.452.4565) and we'll see about getting it for you. We choose only sustainable seafood products to help conserve the health of our oceans.
- Fresh Tilapia Filet (Costa Rica) $12.25/lb
- Whole Dressed Trout (ID) $14.75
- Grey Sole Filet (CA) $18.50/lb
- Icelandice Cod Filet $19.50/lb
- Icelandic Haddock Filet $20.00/lb
- Kames Steelhead Filet (Scotland) $20.50/lb
- Arctic Char Filet (Iceland) $21.00/lb
- Icelandic Cod Loin $21.50/lb
- Wester Ross Salmon (Scotland) $23.50
- Grade A Swordfish Loin (USA) $27.50/lb
- Halibut Filet (Canada) $32.50/lb
- Chilean Seabass Filet $42.00/lb
- DON'T MISS OUR FINTASTIC SHELLFISH, BELOW
- Wild Dry Scallops 10/20 (ME) $36.50/lb.
- Wild Littleneck Clams (MA) $10.00/doz.
- Prince Edward Island Mussels / 2lb. bag $9.50/bag
- Live Maine Lobster MP
- ALL FRESH OYSTERS $2ea. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
- Wellfleet (MA) Mild, sweet flavor, high brininess and a crisp clean finish
- Raspberry Point (PEI) Crunchy meat with a gentle brine and sweet mushroom finish
- Tuxedo (PEI) A refined combination of sweet and salt
- Sweet Neck Oysters (MA) from Katama Bay, they're crisp, clean briny and have a carrot finish
- Riptide (MA) Sweet and quite briny with robust meat. Satisfying mineral finish
- Northern Belle (PEI) Deep cup, crisp and a distinctly savory mushroom-esque umami finish
- DON'T MISS OUR FINTASTIC FINFISH, ABOVE